The 11 function Euro FREEDOM Dog Lead
In stock to ship immediately:
The 11 function FREEDOM Lead features everything you love about our Keystone line with the advanced functionality that you can't live without. This is the last leash you will ever need. With a coordinating detachable handle, this lead was developed to work in combination with our patented FREEDOM Harness as a front / rear control, you may also connect to the dog's collar and harness simultaneously for added control from the rear. The FREEDOM Lead also has many other configurations including:
- 3 ft leash
- 4 ft leash
- 8 ft leash
- slip leash
- traffic handle
- over the shoulder leash
- around the waist leash
- or can be used to connect to a stationary object.
- Available in 5/8" and 1" Widths, 20 Colors
Availability: All other colors not in stock ship within 7-10 business days (noted above). This product is domestically made, and is not mass-produced.
Euro Leash Directions:
(1) Traffic handle all by itself
(2) Connect the Traffic Handle to the stationary ring at end of leash
and use it as an 8' leash.
(3) Fold leash in half. Clip one end of leash to your dog and the
other end to the stationary ring. Clip the Traffic Handle to the
floating ring. This makes a 4' lead.
(4) To create a 2 foot leash, continue from step two, slide the
floating o-ring towards you and reconnect it to the bolt snap that is
connected to your dog's collar.
(5) Place lead around shoulder/back and clip (1) end to floating ring
and other end to dog. This makes a hands free lead.
(6) Place lead around waist and clip (1) end to floating ring and
other end to dog. This makes a hands free lead.
(7) To create a temporary 7 foot tie-out, simply attach leash to your
dog and wrap the handle end of leash around a pole, fence post,
railing or small tree and attach both snaps in the handle to the
(8) To create a temporary 4 foot tie-out, repeat step 4 and attach
bolt snap in the handle to the fixed o-ring at the base of your leash.
(9) Leash and Collar Combo- Us it as a temporary leash and collar.
Slide the black washer lock all the way down to the bolt snap, attach
the same bolt snap to the floating o-ring, creating a loop. Slip the
loop over your dog's head , pull slightly as to gather excess and use
it as a slip lead to get your dog home safely.
(10) Walk two dogs at once. Attach the bolt snap in handle of your
leash to one dog, attach the other bolt snap to your other dog.
Connect the traffic Handle to the floating ring.
The Freedom Euro style leads are constructed from industrial strength
nylon webbing, reinforced x-stitching and feature sturdy hardware.
The Keystone line features a traditional slide clip and adjusters
(nickle over zinc), and a Stainless Steel O-Rings.
Proudly made in the USA by Wiggles, Wags & Whiskers
Questions? email us.